Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Book Bouquet

Do you need a 'novel' gift for someone you love? Well, I found a site that does it all. It is called the Book Bouquet. This site combines books, food, gifts and other fun items into an awesome gift basket for any occasion. You can send get well, birthday, baby, just because, thank you, mens, womens, and even kids baskets. 
A friend of mine recently had a baby, and I found the perfect gift on this site. It is the Baby Einstein Bath Book Set.
And when my grandmother was in the hospital, I found a perfect Boredom busters gift basket.
Book Bouquet was founded in 1998 and has put a smile on the faces of each recipient!
So? Do you have a friend or family member who needs a pick me up? Book Bouquet is offering Now What Do You Think About That? readers free UPS Ground shipping to any USA and Military address! All you need to do is enter  "FreeShip" in the coupon section after you order!

No comments: