Saturday, August 30, 2008

Arte Y Pico

My blogging buddy over at Now Entering Momville awarded me with a fantastic award today! Yay! I am so honored... Thanks!
This award recognizes a blog’s creativity and overall contribution to the blogger community. Once you’ve been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico“ blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules.
Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to:

1.) Holly @ ScatterSunshine - She has the best ideas, crafts and recipes. She is awesome!

2) Emily @ Little Momma & Company - Not only is she a great writer, but has some awesome crafts and tips for everyday life. I love to read her blog!
3.) Kathleen @ Grosgrain Fabulous - She is an inspiration to sewing in the blogging world. I think she contributes so much and doesn't get anything in return. Thanks Kathleen!!
4.) Pam @ Pamela Donnis Designs has the most awesome digital scrapbooking designs available. If you aren't a digital scrapbooking person, try it today with one of these awesome designs!
5.) Jen @ Cake Wrecks - I love love love this site. I am so excited when my Bloglines says that she has posted a new disaster! I can't really explain this one - she can explian it better... "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong."

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are too nice!! This is a fun blog... I'll pass on my award soon! :) Thanks Meichlle!

Keeping Life Creative said...

Oh, thanks for mentioning me. You are awesome!