Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shop Wiki

Remember when I wrote about Shop Wiki and their awesome search engine?

Well, I found out some more info about them, and thought I would share.

ShopWiki is a great site for shopping since it seeks out every store on the Internet by crawling the web, like Google. All other shopping sites will only show you stores that have PAID for placement, but ShopWiki will give a shopper everything regardless if they earn anything.

This means that for you and I as shoppers, we can find everything and anything for sale on the web from one place. ShopWiki.com has more products from more stores, which means better deals and cheaper price.

The other day, I was looking for some clothing for a photoshoot I have, and was looking for fun spring styles. I was able to shop by size, colors, theme, shapes, and fabrics. I was so excited to be able to find the exact dress I was looking for, at the perfect price. Try it out today! You won't be disappointed!


No comments: