Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shop Wiki

I am an avid shopper. I love deals and sales and am always looking for that next big clearance event. One of my favorite things to do is to shop online. It is quick, easy and I can shop in my pajamas. (Which is a huge thing to me. :D)
I like to shop around, making sure the price is the best possible price available. I like to use search engines, but its hard, because the only stores that show up are the ones that buy advertisement spots. So I am left searching through hundreds of sites looking for the product. Well, I came across an awesome website for online shopping. Not only does this site allow you to search through all stores on the Internet, but it is super user friendly and has very advanced search options.
Just the other day, I was looking for a photo viewer for my daughter. I wanted something that she could use and abuse, but also something that was nice. I searched and searched, and couldn't find anything. I came across a shopping search engine called ShopWiki.com. I typed in digital photo viewer, and then chose a color (My daughter is a fan of yellow). The very first product was exactly what I was looking for. It was a SpongeBob Square Pants photo viewer for kids. I was so excited. It was a perfect fit for my daughter. I searched a little bit more and found that I could find it cheapest at a certain store.
The search engine is very user friendly. You can narrow your search by color, price, and brand. I would highly recommend the ShopWiki.com search engine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start saving on shopping with online printable coupons.