Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Office Season Premiers Are Always Entertaining

Thanks for the guest post by Ricky Ramos

    I love the fall lineup of shows. I can watch reruns all summer, but there's nothing better than catching the new season.


    I got satellite tv from http://www.directstartv.com/directv_equipment/directv_dvr/directv_tivo_dvr.html, and this is great because it gives me information on the premier show in case I missed the new season commercials. My favorite show is The Office because the cast is so incredibly funny. Michael and Pam always crack me up the most.

    It's hard to even imagine that they could keep the chemistry going with such a large ensemble, but somehow they manage to work everyone in to the plots from season to season. In many ways it reminds me of my own work space. The way that they talk to the camera is so funny.
   I find myself so drawn into the show and the characters. I hate to see it end.

   The office on the show is so small, and there are so many cubicles. It resembles the current day work environment so much. The simplest things become plots for the new shows. There could be a paper shortage, and that becomes a show. There could be something as simple as decreased productivity, and they spend the show sitting around talking about why they aren't productive. There are just so many different spins, and I never get tired of the creativity. I absolutely love The Office.

No comments: